The Latest from Paul Swift
- Kwik Fit Annual Conference NEC Birmingham1th May, 2014
- Paul Teaches The Telegraph's Alexei Sayle How to be a stunt driver9th April, 2014
- SEAT Leon CUPRA - Extreme Simulator24th March, 2014
- Swift Wins 75th Anniversary BTRDA Rallycross Trophy24th November, 2013
- Ford fair. See us at Silverstone 11th August.11th August, 2013
- Carfest North. Oulton Park, Cheshire. 2nd-4th August.2th August, 2013
- Top Thirty Finish For Swift On Manx Rally12th May, 2013
- Britain's Got Talent intro with Paul Swift Stunt Team29th April, 2013
- Swift Claims Runner Up At Cadwell Park Rally8th April, 2013
- Swift Team Feature in Top Gear Car Rugby.18th February, 2013
- Bad Luck For Sensational Swift On North West Stages Rally9th February, 2013
- Alfa Mito SBK: The Undertaker31th January, 2013
- Swift Collects Award and Looks Forward to Croft6th December, 2012
- Swift Clinches North East Rally Championship25th September, 2012
- Sweeney tribute at Goodwood Festival of Speed25th July, 2012
- The Britalian Job: Mini Celebrates the London Olympics11th June, 2012
- Podium placing for Swift on Jack Frost Stages rally22th January, 2012
- Third place for Swift on Christmas Stages Rally2th January, 2012
- Swift goes for Croft glory to cap great year23th December, 2011
- Top Gear Live Tour 2011 in Birmingham, London & Perth11th November, 2011
- Swift in a Suzuki Swift17th October, 2011
- 125 Years of Mercedes 30th May, 2011
- Check out the new Emmerdale Titles.29th May, 2011
- New Ford Focus Launch20th April, 2011
Swift Team Feature in Top Gear Car Rugby.
18th February, 2013
Twickenham welcomes a new set of boots to the pitch - as Top Gear stars tackle a game of rugby on wheels.
James May and Jeremy Clarkson captain a team each as they take to the field for a few crash tackles in this Sunday's edition of the show.
The team have previously adapted other sports for drivers, including playing car football.
They headed out on to the hallowed turf of Twickenham - the home of England rugby - to test out a new model of the Kia C'eed, the vehicle normally used by the "star in a reasonably priced car".
The players used a huge outsize rugby ball as they played their unusual match.